|Step 1: Expand "Your Photo" Bar|
Click on the "Your Photo" bar to expand the photo tools which will allow you to upload and edit your photos.
|Step 2: Choose Your Photo and Upload It|
1. Click on the plus sign to access the photo upload tool.
2. Then click the browse button and select the photo you want to upload and hit the "open" button.
3. Once you select your photo to upload, it will start uploading right away. Wait until the progress icon has finished and you see your photo.
|Step 3: Edit Photo|
1. In the "My Images" select the photo you want to edit
2. Click on the "edit" below the image to launch the image editing tool.
3. The editing tool will allow you to fit, crop and rotate your image as needed.
4. If you see the text "the selected area is too small for quality output" in red at the bottom of the editor - you will need to change the area of the photo or select a smaller canvas size.