Delivery Options & Charges
Our shipping and processing charges cover the expenses we incur in processing your order, packing the purchased item(s), transportation and related overhead.
Standard Shipping and Processing
- Standard shipping charges are based on the merchandise total charge for each delivery address.
- Most items are shipped directly from the factory by FedEx to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
- Items can not be shipped to a P.O. box.
- Custom-manufactured items shipped directly from the manufacturer arrive within two to three weeks.
- Oversize items typically take longer to deliver and sometimes require special treatment White Glove Delivery as detailed below. We cannot ship certain heavy and oversize items outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders to Canada
At present, some items cannot be shipped to addresses in Canada. For these items customers with a Canadian billing address can order items to be delivered to a U.S. address.